Relationship Manager (Nordics)
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of corporate customers. Focusing on Group Treasurer and CFO level engagement, this role will also involve new customer on-boarding and taking on project leadership roles to enhance the EMEA business overall from time to time. This role will suit an experienced Director with proven origination skills and relationships with Nordic clients. Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish required.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG is a global network with 1100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has over 140,000 employees and about 300 entities offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
This role will entail but not be limited to the following.
- Managing a designated group of existing customer relationships to achieve Revenue Growth from the customer portfolio and to achieve multiple Cross Sell successes and above hurdle Group RORA outcomes.
- Achieving new Customer Onboards
- Transaction reporting for marketing and credit monitoring purposes, and preparing timely Event Memos for senior management for early warning heads up for major M&A situations or credit problems.
- Involvement in preparing credit applications and taking responsibility for all linked processes including liquidity application, compliance documentation/ KYC, and overall quality control.
- Overseeing the preparation of Deal Screening materials and CF28 materials (if required).
- Supervising the preparation of marketing materials in conjunction with Product Offices for pitch books at customer meetings.
- Driving the Account Planning process for the defined customer base, track achievement to plan, and ensure full involvement from the relevant Product Offices.
Success in the role will require the following.
- Degree level education (ideally in business, accounting, economics or legal) and/or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a Corporate Banking role and with a Nordic client base.
- Fluency in a Nordic language (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish) essential.
- Numerate and articulate with good credit analysis skills.
- Extensive customer relationship experience.
- Solid understanding of relevant Debt products including Event Driven Finance Structures, Syndicated Loans, Trade Finance, Securitisation/Receivables Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Deposit Structures etc.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, we will contact only successful candidates within a week of application.
MUFG Bank (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.