- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18
Relationship Manager - Global Accounts
Location: London, England, United KingdomThis role is responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle process of a client account base, including identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, and acting as a point of contact for the chief risk officer or chief financial officer of client companies.
- Manage full lifecycle sales process which includes, identifying and initiating new sales opportunities through prospecting clients and leveraging off existing client relationships, sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- Act as the point of contact for the chief risk officer or chief financial officer level at the client company.
- Ensure complete client coverage by calling upon product specialists and other client facing professionals where appropriate.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Market credit risk product and service solutions to the Commercial Banking & Capital Markets sector.
- Meet established revenue targets, while creating new and enhanced customer relationships ensuring satisfaction.
- Generate new revenue from research, product and service solutions and defending & growing existing revenue streams.
- Work closely with Product Specialists, Product Strategists, Marketing Strategists and other employees within the organization to leverage their appropriate expertise to the sales cycle.
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- Position requires limited travel.
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
- Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required, MBA highly preferred.
- Sales experience within a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to the global marketplace.
- Understanding of quantitative credit models and risk analysis within the corporate environment. Experience with corporate credit risk processes is highly preferred.
- Ability to sell on a needs/solutions approach.
- Ability to influence key decision makers during the full life cycle of the sales process.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Must be fluent in English.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.