- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 09 Apr 19
Our client is an intrinsic part of the global settlements infrastructure and plays a leading role in mitigating settlement risk across global markets. They require a Client Relationship Manager to join the London office as the business grows across EMEA. This role is a great opportunity to increase your profile through direct engagement with the regulator and peers at client institutions. The ideal candidate will have fantastic derivative product and process flow knowledge and come from either a Relationship Management or a Client facing operational background.
- Look to expand the firm’s footprint in the EMEA market.
- Coordinate internally to ensure clients receive the highest possible level of service.
- Attend client pitches and present the business to key external stakeholders.
- Actively manage client accounts with regular meetings and conference calls.
- Develop innovative ways to expand company profile and connect with possible clients.
- Understand and communicate the business and regulatory drivers behind usage of services.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of Derivatives product knowledge.
- Comfortable in a sales / client facing role.
- Strength in understanding and articulating concisely the business and support requirements to gain buy-in from clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong presence and communication skills are essential.
- Foreign language skills are desirable.