We are in search of a director-level Relationship Manager and Distribution Strategy professional to join a globally recognised player within the indices market. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing relationships with Investment Consultants and Asset Owners within EMEA, with a focus on Nordic regions. Additionally, they will have full knowledge of the index ecosystem and be required to effectively educate their client base and identify commercial opportunities as a means of further penetrating the market.
- Acting as a primary contact for Asset Owners, demonstrating subject matter expertise relative to our client’s and competitors index spheres.
- Able to develop and execute a solid channel management strategy following the gathering of market research and intelligence.
- Develop strong relationships with Asset Owners and Investments consultants.
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand at relevant industry events and conference, able to articulate expertise relative to indices.
- Collaborate across internal business units, working effectively with Index Investment Strategy and Product Management Teams.
- Demonstrable experience within institutional sales and/or Investment Consulting within EMEA. Candidates with an existing roller deck of clients within the Nordics preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of the Asset Owner landscape in addition to the investment and decision maker process.
- Experience working with ETF’s and/or Mutual Funds.
- Able to engage in extensive travel, up to 50%.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent language skills in German are preferred but not essential.
- Can be based in London or Western Europe.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com