We are looking for an Associate to join our Global Client Group to focus on the German speaking markets.
Reporting to the Regional Director & Manager of Client Relationship Group, the objective of this role is to support Dimensional’s Sales Channels (Global Client Group) across the UK and Europe in the management of existing client relationships and the development of new business.
The primary focus of the Client Relationship Group (CRG), which is comprised of Senior Associates and Associates, is to deliver an exceptional service to our clients, develop and implement systems and processes to support the business, and to complete assigned workflow tasks and projects to a high standard in a timely manner.
With appropriate training, the new Associate will be required to develop a deep understanding of Dimensional’s investment philosophy along with its approach to investing, and to be able to communicate this effectively to clients and prospects.
- Use Dimensional’s investment research, tools and resources to help communicate directly with clients on our fund range
- Provide support to clients on a wide-range of questions related to our range of services
- Assist clients by providing a detailed analysis of client portfolios using our proprietary systems and reports
- Maintain accurate client records using our advanced CRM system
- Undertake a range of projects to support sales and client relationship teams
- Liaise with colleagues across the sales teams and other departments, both locally and in our global offices.
Qualifications, Experience and Characteristics Suitable for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred but not essential
- A proven interest in Investment and finance
- Fluency in German
- Previous experience within a corporate environment is required, ideally within financial services
- Ideally IMC qualified – all applicants will be expected to hold an IMC within 6 months of commencing the role
- Excellent written & oral communications
- An ability to develop and sustain relationships with internal stakeholders, our clients and senior managers
- A strong analytical mind-set with an ability to synthesize data
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, such as Excel and the ability to learn programs as needed
- A genuine passion for and interest in continued learning and professional development
- Enjoy a collaborative team-work environment and have a genuine interest in helping others
- Set high standards for themselves and others, and thrive on meeting challenges
- Apply creativity and ingenuity to problem solving and solution seeking
- A strong desire to work in a sales environment with a "go-getter" mindset