TMT and Healthcare is a coverage business within the wider Consumer & Tech team as part of the newly created Corporate Institutional Coverage division. We are looking for an individual with strong Relationship Management experience to drive the business forward. This role provides a tremendous opportunity for a high calibre individual to drive and lead our targeted growth aspirations.
The role holder will be tasked with managing a designated portfolio of clients and marketing the full range of products and services in order to achieve an acceptable level of profit, risk and return in line with this agreed business plans. They will:
- Immediately assume responsibility for a designated portfolio of client relationships for all products that is aligned with all key partners and understanding the trends and activities of Clients within the specific Industry.Prepare a strategic business plan for the portfolios within your remit in order to meet customer profitability requirements and business objectives
- Review client proposals in order to meet their requirements and identify opportunities to develop further income, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions
- Manage the client interface on behalf of the group and other interested parties in order to ensure enquires and issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Negotiate terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after consulting with all relevant parties and prepare the proposal in partnership with Credit Risk colleagues in order to seek approval for global credit exposure
- Prepare and present responses to invitations to tender for new and existing business, liaising with other specialist providers as appropriate in order to maximise the potential for overall business returns
- Monitor utilisation of facilities, dealing with excesses within the jobholder's discretion, reporting excess situations as appropriate in order to manage away unacceptable risk
- Develop business leads and introductions, as appropriate, in order to maximise business growth for the group
- Manage any changes to Bank policies, systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement
- Scope review, negotiate and implement legal and other documents ensuring compliance with credit sanction, Bank and regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
Manage, motive, develop and appraise team members as required, so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business undertaking the recruitment process when required.