Reinsurance Claims Adjuster
HFG have partnered with a growing Lloyd's Syndicate to assist with their search for a Reinsurance Claims Adjuster, focusing predominatly on Casualty Treaty. Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the claims component of the Binding Authority accounts.
- Bordereau processing and reconciliation.
- Claims referral and adjustment excess of Coverholder or TPA delegated authorities.
- TPA management, including the payment of fees and expenses.
- Claims reporting and the preparation of other Management Information.
- Referral of high-value and / or complex claims to the Senior Claims Negotiator or Claims Manager as appropriate.
- Assisting the other members of the team as necessary.
- Proven experience in handling direct or reinsurance claims.
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint, as well as bespoke / in-house systems).
- Experience in the effective management of claims across a variety of classes and lines.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to work as part of, and in support of a team.
- Ability to respond to customers' needs, both internally and externally.
- Analytical thought process.
- Comfortable with data analysis and the preparation of Management Information
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.