Reinsurance Actuarial Analyst
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annum (This team pays above market rate)
Location: Central London with hybrid working arrangement
(Likely 3 days in the office and 2 days from home)
Date Posted: 21st October 2021
Goodman Masson are recruiting for two permanent actuarial roles at a dynamic life insurer. The life insurer is looking for individuals to join their expanding annuities team to work as reinsurance actuaries. The role holders will join the deal execution team that reinsure BPA transactions.
- Strategise with reinsurers to develop new framework agreements and structures
- Structure across reinsurance, investment assets and equity release mortgages
- Support annuity new business and capital mitigation initiatives
- Maintain and develop the Capital and Liquidity Risk Appetite Frameworks according to the appropriate policies
- Establish arrangements with stakeholders to maintain the reinsurer counter-party credit limits
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders across risk, finance and operations to deliver the appropriate outcomes
- Part-qualified life actuary (by exams or experience) with UK experience
- Experience in life insurance consulting, life insurance or bulk annuities market
- Knowledge of the bulk annuities market, longevity or asset reinsurance
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abiramy Logeswaran at Goodman Masson (Recruitment consultancy)
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.