Regulatory and Policy Accountant (Part time)
- £70k-£80k (Pro Rota) GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
This role will work alongside the Finance team to advise on upcoming regulation changes and the implications of these for the Bank. The jobholder’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the Bank complies will all relevant regulations and that all regulatory reports are completed accurately, well within deadlines, and that we maintain documented policies and procedure. The key responsibility of the jobholder is to stay updated with new regulatory returns and future changes to existing returns. Data mapping and understanding the new regulatory template guidelines is essential for the role.
- Keep updated with new regulations and templates. Advise senior managers on upcoming changes and the implication for the Bank.
- Maintain a central database of all relevant legislation, interpretations, rationales etc for reference and to support reporting decisions.
- Keep regulatory reporting processes updated at all time.
- Data mapping and analysis of new regulatory reporting templates.
- Review regulatory returns to ensure compliance with mapping/classification requirements.
- Assist in preparation/review of monthly and quarterly regulatory reports as required.
Review upcoming financial reporting legislation as required ie IFRS 9 statutory accounts note requirements.