Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specialist
- Up to £400/day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
This role will be within the Capital Markets RTR Service Line team, located in the UK. The individual will report into the Global Regulatory Transaction Reporting (RTR) Service Head and will take day to day responsibility for defining and driving delivery of the global RTR service strategy. This is an expanding service, so it presents an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to help shape the team and operating model for the regulatory transaction reporting agenda.
We are looking for a Regulatory Transaction Reporting Specilaist to join our team here in London. This is a contract position that has sign off until the end of 2018, but will likely roll on past this point.
Role: Regulatory Transaction Reposrting Specialist
Location: London, City
Duration: Until end of 2018, extensions likely
Rate: Up to £400/day
The main activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work as part of the global Service Line team to help define and drive transaction reporting strategy covering governance, supervision, change control governance, understanding TR obligations, meeting TR obligations and quality assurance controls
- RTR SL responsibility to ensure approved funding is spent effectively to meet the RTR Strategy objectives
- Highly analytical with a good understanding of different financial products, front-to-back operational processes and ability to grasp concepts, different booking models, process workflows and IT architecture.
- Hands on regulatory experience/exposure - SFTR, MiFID etc
- Remediation experience
- Consulting backgroun would be ideal as this is a business facing/focussed role
If you'd like to know more about the above position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.