Our client, a leading market infrastructure business, are seeking a qualified Lawyer or Accountant to work within their Regulatory team - that has oversight of the rules, policy and associated guidance across their markets.
- Advising and responding to questions regarding market rules
- Undertaking compliance and thematic visits to market participants
- Assessing credibility of new applicants looking to trade on their markets
- Investigating rule breaches
- Actioning requests for suspension, cancellation or restoration of trades
- Undertaking project work around the regulatory space
Key Skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer or Accountant
- Understanding or exposure to Capital or Primary Markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Candidates don't require to have worked within a regulatory focussed role, but need to be suitably qualified, have an understanding of Capital or Primary Markets and a genuine interest to move into a regulatory focussed position.