A leading investment banking and capital markets business is currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join their regulatory team in London to assist with the production of the prudential returns for the FCA. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious analyst to expand their skills in capital, liquidity and prudential risk within an organisation with a complex balance sheet.
- Production of the funding and liquidity returns, in particular FSA047/FSA048, and performing the annual liquidity stress testing.
- Assisting the team with the capital calculations, capital reporting, COREP reports and capital stress testing.
- Contributing to relevant regulatory documents.
- Assessing, implementing and testing regulatory changes.
- Experience in liquidity reporting within a financial services firm.
- Previous experience in capital reporting would be ideal but is not essential.
- Accountancy qualification preferred.