An excellent opportunity to join a team at an exciting point in his development as it continues it's growth alongside the rest of the asset management business. This opportunity will provide hands on experience within the regulatory reporting team with exposure to reporting deliverables under a broad range of regulations in multiple jurisdictions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Running the daily EMIR and ASIC transaction reporting process, ensuring timely and accurate reporting to trade repositories
- Undertake the regular oversight processes over the daily transaction reporting delegated to third parties
- Investigate reporting issues identified through the daily reporting process and develop solutions to address at source
- Liaise with trade repositories, trading counterparties and internal stakeholders to resolve reporting issues identified during the oversight process
- Produce a set of metrics to determine the overall health of the regulatory reporting process and support the prioritisation of remediation book of work
- Assisting with validations, data checks and manual inputs for regulatory reports such as AIFMD, Form ADV, CTA, CPO-PQR, Form PF. etc.
- Ownership of the less complex regulatory deliverables
- Support the team in project related work as required
- 2 to 5 years’ experience within an Operations or Regulatory Reporting role in a Financial Service firm
- Familiarity with UK and European regulations preferred
- Very strong analytical capability, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong capacity and desire to use initiative.
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills, intellectually curious.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of the businesses principles, policies and procedures.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Ability to undertake a number of tasks and projects concurrently.
- Good proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Proficiency with VBA a bonus