What will you be doing?
• Planning and coordinating the testing and business readiness plans for the RWA/consolidation teams
• Interfacing with the Project teams to help develop the plans for reg change delivery and understanding the impacts on the BAU reporting teams
• Working with the BAU teams to ensure that the business processes have been modified to accommodate the regulatory change and relevant controls adhered to
• Managing the overall book of work for the BAU teams in respect of regulatory change, interfacing with our stakeholders
• Ensuring that the governance requirements are fully adhered to upon regulatory change go live
• Providing SME support in understanding all the regulatory changes and guiding the BAU teams in how to undertaken their review and challenge upon implementation
• Understanding fully the regulatory changes (CRR2, CRR3, COREP and Pillar 3 reporting requirements) from both a calculation and reporting perspective
• Ensuring that our various stakeholders are regularly informed of developments and our strategy to implement before go live
What we’re looking for:
• Qualified Accountant – ACA or equivalent
• Prior experience in a top tier bank or similar financial institution, or a large blue chip corporate
• Excellent excel skills and previous experience of having managing and working with large volumes of data
• Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and understanding and executing requirements / expectations
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Ability to effectively cope with the demand of having multiple deliverables to execute within a short timeframe
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional control awareness and ability to escalate breaches of policies and procedures appropriately
• Willingness and ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to a successful resolution
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.