Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager
- Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a large Investment Bank with a base in London, for an assistant manager to join their regulatory reporting team focusing on large exposures. The business are looking for a candidate with good knowledge of BIPRU and BOE rules, who can provide advice and guidance to management on regulatory reporting standards across the business.
- Prepare Large Exposures COREP templates for submission to the PRA/EBA
- Provide Large Exposure MIS for the EXCO and Risk Committee, including exposure amounts summarised by trading and non-trading book and PRA limit utilisation
- Owner of Large Exposure policy
- Prepare all Bank of England and FCA/PRA statistical and supervisory returns
- Prepare Operational Risk COREP template for submission to the PRA/EBA
- Prepare Securitisation COREP templates for submission to the PRA/EBA
- Provide support for the NAFL committee by analysing the regulatory impact of new business proposals. This includes assessing the impact on Capital Usage and Large Exposures.
- Responsible for reviewing all statistical notices received from the Bank of England and providing written evaluation to Senior Management on the impact of the changes
- Provide cover for the daily Large Exposure and Capital routines
- Provide cover for the production of the weekly FSA047/48 FCA regulatory return for SBE and the reconciliation process
- Will have a minimum of 5 years in depth technical experience in regulatory reporting working in an investment banking environment.
- Good working knowledge of BIPRU and Bank of England rules.
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting package Summix would be preferential.