Regulatory Reporting Analyst - FinRep - Investment Banking
- £Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- JP Morgan
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Regulatory Reporting Analyst - FinRep - Investment Banking - Canary Wharf Opportunity We are looking for a candidate to work within the Financial Reporting Group covering the PRA requirement to implement Financial Reporting templates.
- Data requirement analysis/Identification of any data gaps of the FinRep templates
- UK GAAP adjustment analysis/mapping to FinRep templates
- Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates
- Engagement with Technology for build of requirements
- Engage in the final UAT data validation testing exercise before delivery in Production
- Design test scenarios for parallel run and lead the implementation of the scenarios against FSA returns
- ACA or ACCA / CIMA Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant
- Good accounting and finance knowledge
- Familiarity with FinRep templates
- Good working knowledge with reporting tool Axiom
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - MS Excel , MS Access, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Attention to detail.