Our client, a leading investment management firm, currently seeks a Regulatory Reporting Analyst, to join their team based in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in the production of Prudential Regulatory reporting for the Group as well as other regulated entities
- Delivery of stress testing and forecasting reports as part of the Pillar 2 requirements
- Ensuring that all reporting is done accurately and delivered on time, working with other teams that are involved in stress testing
- Acting as the SME for stress testing and produce high quality reports for senior management
- Assisting the team with any other regulatory reporting (eg the new ICARAs) as and when required
As such, the successful individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with relevant regulatory reporting (Pillar 2, ICAAP, Recovery Plan etc)
- Strong stress testing and reporting exposure gained in asset management or banking
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to identify problems and drive to follow them through to resolution
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003