My client is a highly successful global bank based in London, looking for a driven and experienced individual who’s able to adapt to a fast paced environment while being a subject matter in Transaction reporting.
Regulatory Reporting - Regulatory governance - 70k - MIFID
Key Words: MIFID, Regulatory, Governance, Trade, Transation, Operations, Compliance
This will involve working closely with Global and Regional Compliance teams, Front Office, Operations, Technology Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure compliance against key FM regulatory requirements.
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience in Transaction Reporting and familiarity with regulations across key regions
- As the Governance and Traceability officer you will work closely with the Strategy Compliance director (located in Singapore) and directly with the London based Compliance Transaction Reporting (“TR”) Country lead.
- This is a functional Governance and Traceability role where deep expertise will be built over time to challenge and ensure the completeness of Transaction Reporting requirements (interpretation, lineage, governance) and the way they have been assimilated and implemented as part of Reporting delivery.
- Ability to analyse relevant laws and regulations and relate regulatory issues to products and business models.
- Embed ‘Here for good and Group’s brand and values in FM Compliance’
If you feel you're suitable for the above opportunity please email your cv over to my email email@example.com.