Duration: 6-months +(Contract)
Our client is looking for a manager with experience and a background in Regulatory Reporting on a 6-months contract, with possibilities of an extension!
The individual should have strong experiences in risk, regulatory and change programmes across buy-side, sell-side, and the financial market infrastructure firms, such as Brexit, Risk and Regulatory Change eg, MIFID 2, EMIR, etc.
If this sounds like your area of expertise, then read on below to find out more
- Lead workstreams across our key regulatory reporting service lines, eg, advisory and implementation support and post-implementation reviews, etc.
- Leading regulatory reporting business impact assessments, target operating model reviews.
- Business development support across key market propositions such as Brexit, Risk and Regulatory Change
- eg, MIFID II or SFTR or EMIR or IBOR or CSDR
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities through sell-on.
- Experience and knowledge in Buy-side, sell-side, and financial market.
- Consulting background with experience in a Capital Markets
- Experience in managing the delivery of risk, regulatory, and other change programmes across sell-side, buy-side and financial market infrastructure firms
- Experience/Knowledge in Brexit, Risk and Regulatory Change
- Experience/Knowledge in MIFID II or SFTR or EMIR or IBOR or CSDR
- Sector knowledge across bot/h pre and post-trade, and understanding of current trends in capital markets
- Investment and/or Wholesale banking clients.
- Prior experiences in regulatory change projects
- Key regulatory reporting regulations (eg, MIFID II or SFTR)
- Experience in Project/Program Management, business analysis, and demonstrable client account management capabilities