Do you have the ability to pick up a broad variety of new topics quickly and manage relationships with senior stakeholders effectively to meet regulatory deadlines?Would you like to join a team that provides an important regulatory advisory service to senior management?
We are looking for a Director like that to:
- manage PRA and FCA meetings, reviews, requests and submissions, working closely with senior stakeholders across UBS to prepare and advise them on how best to meet regulatory expectations.
- interact with regulators to understand their expectations, short term interests and long term strategy on key supervisory topics.
- develop written and verbal briefings for members of the UBS Global Group Executive Board and UK Executive Committee for their regulatory meetings.
- manage local and global reviews and deliverables which the UK regulators are involved in, including coordinating with peers and stakeholders in other regions.
- write management information updates for senior governance bodies and keep track of regulatory deliverables, deadlines and activities.
You will work in the UK Regulatory Relations Team in London. The UK Regulatory Relations Team works closely with colleagues in other key locations (Switzerland, US, EMEA and APAC) in order to effectively manage relationships with key regulatory authorities, including coordination of multi-regulator reviews and global regulatory topics.
- financial services industry experience, preferably with relevant regulatory knowledge
- Risk, Treasury, Finance, Operations, and/or Investment Banking knowledge preferred
- ability to manage numerous senior expectations, topics and deliverables simultaneously, often on tight deadlines
- a keen eye for detail and organization as well as very strong writing skills
- good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- an excellent listener and communicator with the ability to challenge, discuss and explain requirements to a senior audience across different businesses and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.