The primary focus of this role is on prudential rule interpretation and risk oversight for the banks products and services. You will be responsible for horizon scanning for the developments in EMEA prudential standards and assessing the forward-looking prudential implications based on these developments.
An global investment bank and broader scale financial services provider that have been in established in the London market for over 50 years.
Your duties will broadly cover but not be limited to:
- You will primarily work with a focus on the prudential rule interpretation and risk oversight part of the team's responsibilities, but with opportunities to collaborate with and contribute to the wider team's responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for horizon scanning for the developments in EMEA prudential standards and assessing the forward-looking prudential implications based on these developments.
- You will assist in the reviewing and commenting on a diverse range of new business, product and fund proposals in the region to identify and address the prudential implications.
- You will have a good working knowledge of the current EU and UK prudential regimes, including the Basel framework, CRD/CRR and their future developments and specifically the Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 frameworks for capital adequacy.
Candidates who have exposure to Prudential Policy review having work experience in a consultancy or regulator would be ideal.
Additionally candidates who have Regulatory Policy and horizon scanning experience from competitor banks and financial services institutions should also look to apply .
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fully remote working for the time being
- The chance to progress internally via a number of channels