A SME International Bank in London are looking to recruit a Regulatory Policy Lead into their Prudential team.
This role is primarily responsible for keeping abreast of upcoming policy changes from the banks regulators, assessing the impact on the Bank and writing policy documents. The role is also responsible for ensuring the Bank is applying existing rules correctly and will be a point of contact for ad-hoc rule interpretation.
- You will need to have worked in a similar type of role before and you will ideally have experience and understanding of FINREP, COREP, Asset Encumbrance, Leverage Ratio, Large Exposures and Liquidity including LCR, NSFR and ALMM.
- Experience across ICAAP/ILAAP
- You will need to have strong analytical skills to assess the impact of changes
- Ability to interpret regulatory rulebooks as they relate to the Bank's business model.
- Good communication and report writing skills as the role involves documenting policy decisions.
- You will need to be able to work to strict deadlines to make sure we meet our reporting deadlines.
- You must have a strong attention to detail as these reports are sent to the Banks regulatory supervisor.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ability to interpret regulatory rulebooks as they relate to Banks business model.
- Areas of interest currently include credit risk, asset encumbrance, leverage ratio, large exposures, LCR, NSFR and ALMM
- Integrate new returns into existing regulatory data;
- Improve data quality to improve reporting, e.g. new data fields in ODS and T24.
- Regulatory Reporting Policy Role within a financial services firm
- Experience of analyzing and interpreting regulatory rule books
- Team player who can work well within Finance team
- Ability to build relationships with other teams
- Qualified Accountant
If you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV through to email@example.com