Regulatory Management VP
London, England, United Kingdom
A leading banking organisation is looking to hire a compliance professional, assisting on Regulatory Change and Policy.
This position will sit within the wider compliance team but solely focus on upcoming regulation and its impact on the business. They will also take responsibility for some team members so previous management experience would be a preference (but not essential).
- Horizon scanning to detect all new regulatory changes, and relaying these changes to the relevant stakeholders in the business.
- Providing second line oversight of the application of solutions which combat the changes in regulation.
- Managing the business’ relationship with the appropriate regulators, with a view to deal with all requests efficiently.
- Contributing to the required amendments to the framework of controls and procedures, to keep in line with the latest regulatory affairs.
- Revising the Compliance manual and other documentation to ensure up to date compliance.
- Must have Financial Services experience working within a Banking environment, specifically in a Compliance function.
- Up to date with regulatory environment (Brexit, MiFIDII, Volker etc) and experience in Wholesale banking.
- Able to provide a gap analysis and implement new controls and procedures within this environment, as a result of changes in regulation
- Up to date knowledge of relevant regulations that will affect the running of the business
- Experience in operating with senior stakeholders
- Self-starter attitude.