Join us as a Regulatory Engagement Manager
- We'll look to you to support the Head of Regulatory Affairs to oversee regulatory relationships and interactions
- You'll be supporting regulatory meetings, through effective briefings, taking of minutes and timely follow-up on actions
- Working as part of our Compliance & Conduct team, you'll have the chance to contribute to a strong culture of accountability, open and honest debate
What you'll do
As a Regulatory Engagement Manager, you'll be supporting the identification, management and tracking of regulatory interactions, ensuring a clear bank-wide view of the regulatory agenda, key issues, commitments and breaches.
You'll be building and maintaining an effective record of all regulatory contacts, deliverables and actions, making sure the regulatory interactions are proactively tracked and communicated.
You'll also be:
- Maintaining the bank-wide view of regulatory interactions, in line with agreed regulatory engagement processes and controls
- Developing and delivering technical training to the front line on regulatory engagement processes and controls
- Building and maintaining effective data bases of regulatory interactions, actions, deliverables and breaches
- Promoting a culture of awareness and responsiveness to regulatory risk
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with a good knowledge of and solid experience in regulatory issues, paired with good analytical skills and the ability to manage and communicate complex issues effectively, both verbally and through writing, in a concise yet practical manner.
In addition, you'll need:
- A good understanding of how conduct and prudential regulations impact banking activities
- Good interpersonal, collaboration and organisational experience, including stakeholder management
- Good research, information gathering and report writing capabilities
- The ability to translate complex information into business focused intelligence
- The ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel