Regulatory Control Senior Analyst - CB Markets Operations
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
We're motivated by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Our Commercial Banking division has a rich heritage of supporting businesses and the economic prosperity of the nation, primarily focused on UK businesses and those with strong links to the UK. We provide customers with the support they need to help them grow, manage risk and improve efficiency. We continue to invest in our relationship teams and deepen our product expertise to ensure we deliver first class service.
- Do you have great regulatory reporting knowledge & experience?
- Are you seeking an opportunity where you can influence and shape important regulatory reporting requirements?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team within the Markets Operations and Trade Services area, responsible for ensuring the regulatory reporting obligations of the Commercial Bank (CB) are met.
As the Regulatory Control Senior Analyst, you'll support the embedding of regulatory developments into the trade and transaction reporting team as well as building out a Quality Assurance Framework.
The team forms part of a growing function operating in a demanding environment and playing a pivotal role by acting as the interface between CB and various functions across the business area. There is a clear focus on providing an exceptional service to external customers and regulators while attaining the highest standard of operational excellence.
You'll be at the forefront of regulatory changes, attending industry working groups and helping to define industry best practice for the QA Framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the building of a new quality management framework for trade and transaction reporting across multiple regulations e.g. EMIR, MiFID II, Dodd-Frank
- Data analysis
- Communications to Senior Partners
- Dedicatedly identifying potential issues and challenging behaviours
Capabilities you'll have:
- Strong experience with regulatory trade and transaction reporting for EMIR /MiFID II / Dodd-Frank
- Experience with Quality Assurance/ Quality Management
- Expert at Excel
- Attention to detail and rigorous about accuracy
- Keen problem solver
- Comfortable challenging behaviour
- Good stakeholder and interpersonal skills to liaise with colleagues and other teams
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Together we make it possible.