I am currently working with 2 leading consulting practices, looking to grow their Buy-side regulatory consulting offering. The teams deliver high quality regulatory advice and support to clients on a range of compliance matters, eg. conducting regulatory reviews, delivering training, drafting policies & procedures and advisory work. If you are looking for a role which will allow you to see what is happening across the buy-side landscape, this could be a great role for you. Salary is upto £70,000pa. However if you have several years demonstrable, previous consultancy / business development experience it may be up to £90,000
- Knowledge and experience within the asset or wealth management sectors;
- Understanding of regulation applicable to the asset or wealth management sectors gained through working at a regulated firm or regulator, or within a professional services firm or similar;
- Ability to manage and deliver against deadlines while working on multiple projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Client handling and relationship management skills;
- Experience of problem solving and being able to develop solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
The responsibilities will vary depending upon the client and engagement profile. Amongst others, you will be:
- Building meaningful relationships with clients
- Preparing regulatory analysis and contributing to client reports;
- Being a knowledgeable advisor to clients relating to areas of regulation;
- Identifying and documenting key controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable regulations and contributing to the assessment of these;
- Assisting in technical research, analysing current and emerging regulation and supporting an assessment of their impact on a client or the sector generally; and
- Aiding the team in communication of regulatory findings, verbally and written, to clients in a pragmatic and helpful manner.