A global investment bank are looking for experienced Regulatory Controllers for a 6 month assignment to support them with ongoing remediation work, focusing mainly on the broker dealer.
- Assessment and recommendation of resolution approaches for outstanding suite of issues impacting regulatory reporting (PRA, FCA and EBA).
- Re-engineer legacy manual processes where required, and ensure modifications remain compliant with corporate end user computer tools (EUCT) standards.
- Standardising documentation for local regulatory reporting and maintaining the periodic updates and reviews of those documents.
- Contribution to the planning, testing and implementation of projects and initiatives, which affect the EMEA Controllers and wider finance teams.
- Able to design and recommend the implementation of effective controls.
- Building relationships with second and third line of defense teams, and support their validation of the remediation of the outstanding issues.
- Ensure adherence to the internal Governance and Oversight framework, and compliance with all internal recommendations and guidance.
- Assist as necessary with daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies in EMEA region, and to support US regulatory returns submitted by the top of house.
- Qualified accountant with strong academic background and degree
- Extensive experience within regulatory reporting teams
- Strong knowledge of core regulatory and financial reporting responsibilities and outputs (capital & liquidity, financial & statistical, core financial reporting) for PRA, FCA and EBA (with US reporting advantageous).
- Strong background of financial services/products
- Exposure to Wolters Kluwer products (FRS) advantageous