Our client is a renowned consultancy firm with a Global Reach and a Broad Clientele. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced compliance professional to join their expanding regulatory team, headed up by industry leaders in the ompliance field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The role will involve providing compliance and regulatory support on a range of cutting edge regulatory issues.
- Areas of focus can range from:
- General compliance
- Policy and regulatory developments
- Governance, Operational Risk and Control
- AML, sanctions, etc
- Client base will be largely comprised of Wealth Managers, FinTech's, and Regulatory Hosting Platforms.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in the strategy, business development and expansion of the team as well if this is in line with your background.
- Salary and Level will be commensurate with experience.
- Taking part in the wider compliance function by assisting with training, providing management with written reports and other ad-hoc projects.
As a successful applicant you will be in possession of:
- Experienced compliance professionals who have strong compliance experience gained in Wealth Management, FinTech, and Regulatory Hosting
- Demonstrated experience in an asset management/ funds in the compliance space.
- A strong understanding of the FCA rules and regulations, US or European regulatory knowledge a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to build and maintain very strong relationships.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and methodical in approach
- Experience in writing reports within strict deadlines and to a high standard.
For more information or to apply, please contact the compliance team on 020 3301 5820 or email@example.com