Regulatory Compliance & Policy
- £70k - £95k
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 29 Mar 18 2018-03-29
My client, a global and leading Investment Bank based in the City, is looking to hire an experienced Regulatory Developments and Policy professional in to their growing Regulatory Compliance Advisory team.
This team is responsible for keeping abreast of UK, EU and US regulations; and updating new policy and regulatory role outs across the wholesale banking businesses. The team are also responsible for looking at the Bank’s policies post-Brexit and communicating the changes to the businesses and drafting the new policies.
· Provide relevant regulatory development analysis to Wholesale Banking Compliance and its stakeholders
· Monitoring the publication of regulatory changes and news on a cross-border basis, relevant to Wholesale Banking
· Draft and deliver new policies relevant to the Bank at Group level to maintain consistency
· Develop new policies post-Brexit to ensure the Bank is compliant
· Communicate to the business and compliance stakeholders’ policy updates, Compliance news and regulatory developments
· Wholesale Banking experience
· Regulatory Compliance experience working in a Bank, looking at regulatory developments and policies
· An ability to conduct research-style work in analysing regulatory requirements