Morgan McKinley's client, a large general insurer based in London are searching for a Regulatory Compliance Consultant to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
To assist with the day to day Regulatory Compliance & Governance operations of the business, and support the Chief Governance Officer.
- Experience working within General Insurance (this is mandatory to apply)
- Prior experience working as a Regulatory Compliance Officer.
- Proven experience in both drafting & ammending policies in line with regulatory developments.
Key Areas & Responsibilities
- GDPR - act as the DPO & assist compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for all business operations
- Financial Crime - Assist MLRO with contros, AML, Sanctions, ABC.
- Group Policy - Dradt, update & maintain risk related policies
- Modern Slavey - To assist the business with compliance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- To work on general Regulatory Compliance issues ad-hoq.
- Insurance/risk/Compliance qualification desirable
- Significant experience in a Risk or Compliance role overseeing general insurance, in an Insurer, Coverholder or Broker environment
- Significant experience in operational implementation of financial services regulations and liasing with regulators.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.