A global commodities trading house are seeking to build their regulatory compliance and affairs team considerably. As part of this, you will be part of a new and growing team ensuring the business is well protected and positioned against current and upcoming regulatory obligations.
This team is responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of regulatory compliance framework, policies, processes and controls
- Work closely with the front office trading desks and demonstrate an understanding of their commercial strategy
- Engage with the regulators, industry organisations and other relevant external parties to help the business achieve it's commercial objectives
- Assist in identifying potential risks from an operational and regulatory perspective
You will have:
- Experience across a breadth of regulations from an interpretation and advisory perspective, including, but not limited to, MiFID II, REMIT, EMIR, MAR, Dodd Frank
- Knowledge of the physical commodities market looking at Gas, Power, LNG and Carbon as well as wholesale markets and strong business acumen
- The ability to assimilate and understand large amounts of information and digest into usable advice
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at varying levels of seniority and ideally one additional European language
If you want to become part of this new area and join an expanding function at this exciting time, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 997 1340.