Regulatory Change Project Manager (Prudential Risk) (AVP/VP)
This is a great opportunity for you to join our Risk Management Group, an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed.
The Enterprise Support Projects & Change team is responsible for governance of the Risk Management Group-wide project portfolio and delivery of key risk projects.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to provide support in delivering the extensive Risk Management Group project portfolio. The role will involve working with colleagues across Risk regionally and globally to deliver strategic solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of prudential regulatory change projects.
- Project management of elements of prudential regulatory change.
- Working with project leads, engagement with stakeholders to elicit and analyse business needs, producing strawman proposals.
- Identifying and documenting improvements to frameworks, processes, and tools, including project assurance
- Working closely with delivery teams across the lifecycle to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose and delivering desired outcomes.
- Chairing of Steering Committees and Working Group and the development of associated briefing material.
- Identifying, communicating and managing risks to solution delivery.
You can demonstrate:
- At least 7 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to view the bigger picture
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build strong, effective relationships ability to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently
- Flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project assurance skills
- A 'can do' attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- A flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
- Previous experience in prudential regulatory change implementation is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, please apply via the link below. About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.