Regulatory Change Analyst- GDPR
- £400-550 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Bateman Reeves
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
GDPR experience ideal 6+ months
This is a multi-faceted position which provides support to meet regulatory and business objectives related to implementing information management practices . This position will be responsible to understand, partner and orchestrate with different business, operational and technical teams to first understand how information is being used and help drive successful delivery/execution of regulatory practices. This role will report into the Business Implementation Director / Head of Change Management based in the UK.
- Responsibility for coordinating with both technical and business teams to analyze business practices which require regulated information to be stored on unstructured data repositories.
- Understand and convey detailed business and technical requirements which support regulatory initiatives to technical and business stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact and liaison with technical teams which will provide detailed and technical reports related to disposition of regulated information. Responsible to summarize and interpret report details business process owner’s insights and direction to implement regulatory requirements around information management.
- Help facilitate and deliver solutions (including the development and recommendation of solutions) to meet regulatory requirements and policies for protecting information.
- Track progress, status, risks and issues and update project management leaders on the project progress.
- Partner with US based colleagues in developing plans ensuring compliance with information management regulations.
- Provide regular reporting and management dashboards working closing with senior stakeholders and Business Owners
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate with staff with both technical and business background (e.g. system owners, system engineers, business leaders, business analysts).leadership across business teams
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization; distilling complex data/situations into discrete understandable components.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Execution focused - able to operate at a “hands on” level without compromising effective delegation
- Understanding/experience of business process change and IT project delivery
Role to be based in the UK with potential travel to the US and other locations within EMEA as needed