- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS UK
- 18 Apr 19
Job Reference # 182927BR
We are looking for someone to help us:
- assist with a number of deliverables in an evolving regulatory landscape. Duties to include:
- monitoring and reviewing the production of the daily PRA credit and market risk capital calculations.
- reviewing the monthly calculations and monitoring and further developing the control environment.
- assisting management with the provision and analysis of regulatory information.
- work with and provide guidance to an offshore production team.
- review processes and suggest improvements.
The role is within a regional accounting team based in London, focusing on financial reporting for regulatory purposes. The team is responsible for ensuring that any UBS legal entity carrying on business as a bank in the UK remains compliant with PRA regulations - specifically within the Large Exposure risk and Capital Adequacy regulatory frameworks and also the Bank of England (BoE) reporting requirements .
Furthermore, the team is responsible for monitoring the UK and European regulatory environment for potential legislative changes, and addressing the regulatory challenges that the development of new business, new securities/investment products and new markets bring.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Regulatory Reporting experience within the financial services industry specifically knowledge of the PRA capital adequacy rules
- IT Literate
- Experience of working with an offshore team is not essential but would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.