- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
- 23 Apr 18
Regulatory Affairs Compliance Officer
My client is a small but significant systemic financial services firm based in London. They require a regulatory affairs compliance manager to oversee and manager their relationships with the FED and BOE. This is a senior stand alone position for someone with gravitas and attention to detail.
Regulatory Affairs/Supervisory Affairs Compliance Officer
My client is a global financial services company based in Canary Wharf.
£100,000 - £130,000 basic
Establish from scratch a regulatory affairs presence in the UK working with the US team to become the point person for all FED/BOE related matters
- Oversight of the FED & BOE relationship
- Administrative point of contact internally and externally
- Support the growth of the business as the SME.
- Support the UK Head of Compliance developing and preparing documentation.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Supervise any regulatory engagement.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Legally qualified
- Strong knowledge of US regulatory framework and related laws and regulations.
- Regulatory Affairs/Engagement experience
- Banking experience