Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of Compagnie Financière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people.
Tradition’s goal is to provide superior client services. It believes its business success is a direct reflection of its employees and recruits. As such, teamwork, creativity, reliability and integrity are components of a work ethic taken very seriously since the company was founded in 1959.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint a Regulatory Accountant to be based within the London office.
Main responsibilities within the Regulatory Accountant position include:
- Assist the Head of Regulatory Reporting to fulfil FCA and business requirements
- Implement and manage capital base case forecasting, including forecasting of K factor requirements
- Model capital and liquidity stress and scenario analysis, recovery indicators and wind down thresholds
- Monitor actual results against thresholds, having responsibility for escalation of and production management information for senior business stakeholders
- Produce analysis for additional own funds and liquid assets to support ICARA
- Monitor daily and intra-day data against KRIs, assess and make recommendations for appropriateness of KRI calibration
- Provide support for periodic prudential calculations and reporting, including K factor requirements
- Keep abreast of future regulatory and prudential changes
Key skills, experience and competencies required in this role:
- Experience of modelling for ICAAP and ILAAP
- Experience in prudential regulatory reporting/control
- Understanding of the FCA handbooks regulatory landscape
- Strong excel and modelling skills
- Qualified accountant or QBE
- Understanding of EBA/CRR legislation beneficial
- Treasury experience or professional services background preferred but not essential