EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager - UK
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- FIS Global
- 24 Feb 18
The Sales Executive will play a key role in developing new business revenue and managing existing accounts for FIS Insurance Group within the selected client portfolio in the UK and Ireland.
This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels. The primary role of the Sales Executive is to find new clients in the region through lead generation.
The Sales Executive will have a reporting line to the Regional Sales Director.
• Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
• Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
• Identify, contact, and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
• Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
• Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions of FIS products
• Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on license and service sales
• Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.)
• Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients
• Provide market intelligence and input
• Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
• Knowledge of the Fintech markets; knowledge of the Insurance/Actuarial markets is highly desirable
•Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills essential
• Demonstrates good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
• This position will require regular travel in the UK and in Ireland.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.