Our client, a highly regarded boutique Asset Manager is looking to add to their Multi Asset Sales team by hiring an Associate to support the Multi Asset Distribution team in generating meetings through targeted calling of prospects (largely IFA’s) and existing clients within a defined region.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with aligned Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to prospect and develop target accounts by phone to generate fund flows for the firm.
- To maintain a high degree of contact with advisers / intermediaries via the telephone and to fully understand their business needs in order to plan and implement bespoke campaigns and sales and marketing initiatives to fully maximise business potential from your panel of intermediaries and introducers.
- Work with Multi Asset Broker Desk Manager on events preparation and follow up strategy. Planning, preparing and delivering sales campaigns, together with ensuring client requirements are delivered in an efficient and effective manner.
- Working effectively with internal sales teams and other internal resources across the wider businesses as well as undertaking a programme of engagement with clients, you will play a key role in the UK Adviser sales channel executing and delivering a series of sales campaigns across the UK adviser and the third party distribution market.
- Manage adviser queries in a timely and professional manner. Queries range from literature requests, performance updates, competitor performance charts and operational and platform queries.
- Ensure all activity is recorded on Salesforce.
Background & Experience
- Knowledge of the intermediary sales process would be a distinct advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce process.
- Ambition, drive and motivation and comfortable making targeted sales calls.
- A good knowledge of the competitor market place and relevant products such as pension’s, investment and protection and ideally possess some platform knowledge.
- You will be expected to maintain an awareness of market trends and industry developments, and the regulatory environment, to help intermediaries develop their business
- Ideally IMC qualified or similar or have the appetite to study for this qualification.
- A good knowledge of the products offered by the firm and the importance of being a regulated firm is expected.
- Able to actively engage with key stakeholders in the business.
- Excellent organisation skills and deadline focused approach.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.