Regional Product Management Executive - Europe
Description of the role:
Senior product management leadership role for the region and group product manager overseeing BNY Mellon's global FX payments and multicurrency products. Role will drive revenue, increase profitability, and manage risk. Responsibilities would likely include:
• Representing the Treasury Services product management function in Europe.
• Lead product management functions supporting Treasury Services Global FX and Multicurrency Payment services product
• Support the Treasury Services Regional Head
• Provide senior leadership to regional product management staff
• Work with sales and relationship management teams to drive forward growth opportunities for Global and regional capabilities.
• Responsible for setting the strategy, development, and management of global product capabilities and regional services
• Manage/coordinate/support local regulatory projects - Brexit, PSD2, SEPA, etc
• Provide market/client intel and requirements to support the development of Global Payments investments and European market opportunities
• Product representative responsible for developing regional product solutions, pricing strategies, and appropriate approvals
• Will develop partnerships to enhance teamwork and collaboration with Treasury Services staff and partners. Qualifications Requirements:
• Bachelors' degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
• 15 plus years of total work experience with strong experience in management preferred.
Securities or financial services experience preferred.
Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Product Management-HR07027 Requisition Number: