Regional Insurance Lead
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground-breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
- Understands the core banking product landscape, and is proficient in the functional and technical architecture of at-least two industry leading core banking products (at least two from the Finastra suite / Temenos / Oracle)
- Has a solid appreciation of the business (retail, corporate) operations, interplay with surround systems, and overall business context/requirements
- Ability to build excellent relationships at CXO levels, and network with the field force of product vendors
- Responsible for the sales of Wipro's services around core banking products - prospect, build pipeline independently & along with partner field force, evangelize solution offerings, commercial & legal negotiations, deal closure
- Should be able to interact, network and engage with various Account / Offshore Stakeholders / Service Lines within Wipro to produce compelling value propositions to be taken to prospects
- Continuously engage with multiple levels including CXOs to articulate Wipro's solutions/services around core banking, and build strong field force connect with identified core banking product players
UK Duration of the project Expected start date
Investment 01-Mar-2019 Educational Qualification
BE / MBA or equivalent Exp Level (1-3/3-4/4-6/6-10/10+)
10+ years Skills
Core Banking sales and pre-sales Min Experience(Months)
120 months Max Experience(Months)
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"