Regional Communications Manager, Risk Management Group, Internal Communications
Are you passionate about communications and looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to drive the creative strategy and deliver an engaging communications program? This is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join the Global Internal Communications team within our Risk Management Group. This Communications team aims to create positive engagement with our people by delivering an effective, innovative and engaging global communications programme. As a key member of our small, agile and collaborative team you will be responsible for the execution of our global communications programme across Europe and the Americas, providing communications support to regional stakeholders, contributing to the development of strategic communications initiatives, campaigns and processes and supporting our people to communicate effectively. You'll also partner with senior stakeholders in the region, to provide strategic communications support and guidance to our leaders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing effective communications strategies for the region, in line with our global communications strategy, through a sustained, strategic programme that supports both global and regional objectives
- Business partnering internally with senior leaders as well as with key Group stakeholders
- Providing strategic input into the global communications programme and develop tactics to amplify campaigns regionally
- Developing high-quality written communication materials including leadership messages, briefing notes, internal social media posts (Workplace) and visually appealing presentations to align with the overall strategic plans for RMG in the region
- Ensuring consistency of the group's messaging regionally, proactively managing communication channels and local campaigns
- Managing staff events including regional Town Halls
- Playing an active role in regional leadership team meetings to provide global and regional insights and advise for key initiatives
- Providing strategic communications advisory and expertise to staff in the region
- Managing key relationships with the regional Corporate Affairs team
To be successful in this role, you'll be confident in your ability to develop relationships at all levels including acting as a partner to senior leaders, be highly collaborative, a team player and a natural problem solver. You are proactive, organised and people-oriented, with an intuitive and innovative approach to your work.
You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, great attention to detail and strong planning skills. You will have similar experience in a communications role, the ability to coordinate multiple priorities in a fast-paced, global environment and be able to work efficiently in a geographically dispersed team with global stakeholders. Experience as a Communications business partner is preferred. About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.