To drive the recruitment and retention of quality Appointed Representative firms (ARs) and RIs (all as Restricted Financial Planners – RFPs), predominantly focused on Wealth (Pension & Investment business) .
You will ensure that good customer outcomes are central to decision-making.
About the Role
- Accountable for Identifying, contacting, interviewing, assessing, selecting and nurturing appropriate prospective members. You would be expected to utilise the full marketing mix in your prospecting activities from email campaigns, social media, direct mail, telephone calls and face to face meetings
- You will lead on all aspects of decision-making on the quality and risks associated with prospective members, in close collaboration with the Head of Recruitment & Acquisitions and the Heads of Channel – Strategic Partners, Key Accounts, Financial Planning Network and Mortgage Network
- You will be responsible for helping prospective members complete appropriate application paperwork, guiding them through the process whilst working collaboratively with the Membership team
- You will be responsible for the production and agreement of a transfer Business Plan in support of the prospective member’s application, working with the key stakeholder to ensure that any initial production loss to the member is minimised
- You will support new members through the onboarding process, being a key communication link between them and the respective Quilter Financial Planning (QFP) relationship manager and field coaches. You will be responsible for transferring any knowledge gleaned to the respective QFP relationship manager
- You will look to maintain a good relationship with those members you have onboarded as they can often be a good source of referrals for you
- You are responsible for maintaining competency in QFP’s technology and processes, in particular the membership contract, recruitment process, sales process, training process and content, as well as the FCA’s Requirements for recruitment and onboarding
- You will ensure that you keep your knowledge of the marketplace up to date and share this with the wider recruitment team and other colleagues
- You will develop a strong sense of team within the business and actively look for opportunities for cross collaboration within teams
- You will ensure you work compliantly, in partnership with Risk and Compliance
- You will support a culture of service excellence and continuous improvement, placing the customer experience front and centre. See separate KPI document for more detail
- You will build Strong relationships across the business, living our values of Pioneering, Stronger Together and Dependable
- You will record all activity within the company’s CRM system, accurately and in a timely manner
- Deep understanding of the way in which different types of AR Principles and advisers operate
- Good knowledge of Wealth businesses and how they operate
- A track record of building relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience of constructing recruitment packages
- Deep understanding of the way in which financial advisers work
- Excellent knowledge of distribution, wholesaling arrangements, and point of sale systems and financial services products
- Knowledge of all product sectors and distribution channels
- Good knowledge and understanding of compliance requirements and operation within a risk managed environment.
- Level 4 qualified preferable.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management in the UK and internationally. Managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers, we operate in one of the largest wealth markets in the world – and one that is growing.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.