- Sep 09, 2021
Excellent opportunity to work for a Big4 Tech company as a Recruitment Coordinator based in London!!
We are looking for a highly organised individual with attention to detail and
confidence working at a fast pace. You will be thorough and efficient when
carrying out administrative tasks. You will need to use your previous
administration experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your
- Scheduling a high-volume of interviews with candidates, based
worldwide (face-to-face and video conference), taking into
consider different time zones and assessment formats.
- Be proactive and committed to building and maintaining strong
relationships with both candidates and hiring teams, to instill trust and
confidence and ensure a positive experience through the full
- Meet with and host all candidates and visitors onsite, ensuring a
smooth and seamless interview experience for all involved .
- Liaise with and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing
all vital information about the role requirements, details and logistics of
the interview process.
- Assist with all documentation including offer processing and contract
production, maintaining compliance with internal policies.
- Answer candidate queries regarding processes, feedback, offers and
relocations, providing useful information to allow them to make
- Prepare interview briefing packs for hiring managers and collate
feedback adhering to data protection guidelines.
- Manage large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems
updated at all times and produced data reports as required.
- Instil trust and build strong relationships to ensure a positive
experience for all candidates, new starters and hiring managers.
- You have administrative experience, specifically handling complex
scheduling requests and diaries.
- Confidence and experience in handling large amounts of data
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, know how to prioritise
workload and have proven experience juggling many different tasks at
once, whilst at the same time ensuring quality outcomes.
- You enjoy being part of a team and can display an ability to build
relationships with others; You put people at ease and create understanding.
- Proactive and solutions-focused; you're always on the lookout for
inefficiencies and can suggest creative ideas for improvements
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments
where you can implement innovative ideas.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion
or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital,
domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any
other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or
additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.