We are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our Paragon Alpha team! Paragon Alpha is a leading and global hedge fund talent provider. We provide recruitment services and solutions for our international blue-chip hedge fund clients in London, New York, Hong Kong, and Singapore. The role will be based out of our new London office, with regular international travel provided.
- Sourcing and securing candidates for roles through the use of Linkedin and our internal databases.
- Work closely with the Managing Director on social media & branding strategy.
- Managing clients and candidates through the full hiring process from start to finish.
- Marketing candidates to our current and new clients based on their needs.
- Attending network events in Europe, ASIA, and USA.
- Become a subject matter expert within the Hedge Fund industry.
- Support the wider team on research, administration and maintaining the hedge fund database.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly research and data targets.
- No prior recruitment experience is required - we provide training from scratch.
- Open to graduates of any discipline.
- Experience working in a sales environment is desirable but not essential.
- Keen interest in finance.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, technology-driven environment, while maintaining high quality standards in the day-to-day work activities.
ParagonAlpha offers one of the most generous financial packages in the recruitment industry - to include a competitive base salary, flexible annual leave, budget for international travel and end of year bonus, and ski trips to Verbier
To discuss this role further and obtain a full job spec, please contact Thomas Hennelly, Director OR Colin McGhee, Managing Director at ParagonAlpha.