Mason Blake is a boutique recruitment agency established for over 20 years in consulting clients and candidates in the investment management industry. Our clients operate at the top end of the financial services market and work for the most prestigious investment houses. Our environment is professional and fast paced, with dynamic and entrepreneurial people who all strive to be the best.
Mason Blake is seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a successful and growing business. As a boutique Investment Management Recruitment Consultancy, our clients comprise of some of the most highly regarded global asset management firms.
Career development and commission are unlimited with client exposure and a warm desk from day one; Mason Blake is a firm where by you make your own success. The role of the Recruitment Consultant encompasses a balanced focus of client management, candidate networking and sourcing, as well as business development. Successful applicants will be those that are down to earth, outgoing, proactive and good communicators.
Key Accountabilities of the Role Include:
- Manage and develop a diverse range of clients within your area of expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong network of candidates
- Evoke trust by building and demonstrating knowledge of the market
- Work with colleagues to maximise business opportunities and market coverage
- Continually work to generate new business by identifying new leads and referrals and exploit all potential business opportunities
- Source suitable candidates for live roles via database searches, headhunting, networking
The Successful Recruitment Consultant Will Have:
- Proven recruitment experience, ideally within financial services
- Excellent relationship building skills and experience
- A strong desire to succeed in a target-led environment
- Have strong attention to detail and are able to organise, prioritise and balance workflow
- Flexibility to accommodate last-minute changes and work under tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Clear career progression
- A market-leading commission structure with uncapped earning potential
- A collaborative company culture
- Consistent training and development
- Excellent benefits such as a heavily subsidised gym membership & quarterly team building activities
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”