Recruitment Consultant/ Sales Professional
Are you looking for a change in career, and considering recruitment? Working in recruitment offers you a relationship-driven and client-facing sales role with uncapped earning potential. Flexibility, autonomy and a great culture are just some of the features which attract people into recruitment from other careers.
The life of a recruiter is fast-paced, people-oriented and all about improving lives. With Morgan McKinley you will be given the tools and training you need to be successful, and the opportunity to work in a great environment with genuine flexibility. If this sounds good then read more about what we can offer you... The role and teams
Due to ongoing business growth, we are continuously looking for new talent to join our Professional Services business, and currently specifically within the below areas:
Audit & Advisory
Legal How we will set you up for success
What can Morgan McKinley offer?
- We have a high-performing culture including consultants who made their own career change to join us, as well as others who have 10+ years' experience in the industry, meaning we can provide fantastic mentors to learn from in your first recruitment role.
- You will join an established business with a significant number of existing (and strong!) relationships and accounts for you to work with, meaning you will find success quickly. You will also have huge opportunity to develop your own relationships and bring new clients on board.
- Industry-leading training and development, structured to develop you through to experienced consultant, with a genuine career path tailored to your strengths and aspirations.
What are we looking for?
- Exciting and dynamic role with more time out meeting people than sat behind a desk
- Work for a multiple-award winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and established and impressive leadership team
- A competitive base salary along with a lucrative, transparent and monthly commission structure; be rewarded for the work you put in!
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile organisations
- Regular and generous incentive schemes
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program
We are looking for career changers who can draw upon their transferable skills and build a rewarding career in a relationship focused industry.
We have a number of our highest performers who have joined us from broad backgrounds and we are interested in talking to you if you have excellent relationship building qualities and the drive and ambition to launch a recruitment career, we are interested to speak to you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.