We are recruiting a Receptionist to join our Corporate Services team as maternity cover on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Winton is a global investment management and data science company. Founded in 1997 by its CEO David Harding, Winton’s business is grounded in the belief that the scientific method can be profitably applied to the field of investing. The firm employs more than 400 people in nine offices around the world and manages approximately $30 billion of assets for many of the world’s largest pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, banks and fund platforms.
We are recruiting a Receptionist to join our Corporate Services team as maternity cover on a 12-month fixed-term contract. We require an enthusiastic and flexible individual, who can work collaboratively and contribute to the success of a highly motivated team.
- Experience of running a busy reception desk in a corporate environment
- Professional, polished and well presented
- Polite, helpful attitude with an enthusiasm to learn
- Some administrative experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a similar role
- Self-motivated with good use of initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident acting as first point of call for senior colleagues and clients
- Answering and connecting calls; taking messages
- Meeting and greeting clients; notifying Winton staff of arrivals
- Room bookings; arranging for room resets and refreshments, if required
- Scheduling Winton doctor appointments.
- Booking taxis and couriers; managing parking spaces
- Dealing with Reception email requests
- Creating visitor and new starter badges
- Business card scanning for all departments
- Maintaining the Reception area, post room and stationary cupboards
- Ensuring floor is clean, umbrellas are available and seating area is stocked with reading materials
- Notifying the office of fire drills
- Audio and video-conference training for meeting rooms