- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Nov 18
Real Returns™ UK 2019 # 122053
For the sixth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a voluntary career break and help facilitate their transition back into the workforce. Real Returns is a paid employment program that will run for 16 weeks, starting on March 25, 2019 and finishing July 12, 2019.
Real Returns provides
- The opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career. We focus on transferable skill sets as well as your expertise, interests and skills gained during your career break.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on important project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and the framework for regular feedback.
- Projects across our businesses in London, from within our revenue generating areas, corporate functions and technical projects in IT. We aim to offer a variety of meaningful experiences across the bank.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry and undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, as well as the opportunity to upgrade your technology skills.
- Support and mentorship throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. We will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program, as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- The possibility to broaden your professional network. In addition to your peers on the program and your immediate teams you will be enabled to build powerful and supportive relationships throughout the bank, through a variety of networking events and speaker sessions.
- Consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program
- Voluntary career break for two or more years
- You will have been at VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break
- We will consider experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience - developers/ engineers etc.)
Application closing date: December 7, 2018