Real Estate Private Equity Portfolio Management Analyst – Mayfair
- Very Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Harbert Management Corporation (Europe) LLC.
- 20 Feb 19
Harbert Management Corporation (“HMC”) was formed in 1993 to sponsor alternative asset investment funds and as of January 1, 2019 the Firm and its affiliates had assets under management of $6.4 billion. HMC has been investing in European commercial real estate since 1998 and currently manages three Pan-European value-add real estate funds. Our successful European real estate team is based in London with offices in Madrid and Paris. We are looking for an exceptional Portfolio Management Analyst to join our group as we continue our European expansion.
Your role will be:
- Producing, amending and updating complex Excel financial models for existing transactions, valuations, capital investment and business planning.
- Informing cash management decisions through monitoring available proceeds to distribute to investors against cash needs and timing thereof.
- Assisting with investor-level reporting requirements including data analysis and report writing.
- Overseeing the collection of all management information (tenancy schedules, management. reports etc.) and analysing of data on the portfolio
- Quarterly loan compliance reporting to third-party lenders.
- Identifying portfolio management opportunities to optimise returns from existing and planned portfolio investment.
- Implementing post-acquisition specific property action points which may be agreed in purchase contracts.
- Portfolio management reporting skills - this role would likely best suit a candidate with 3+ years of experience working in a property portfolio management environment.
- A strong undergraduate degree from a reputed university (or equivalent).
- Robust real estate and property accounting knowledge (formal qualifications in which are beneficial).
- Excellent cash flow modelling skills in Excel.
- Candidate needs to be organised, focused, and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Strong written presentation skills (Word and PowerPoint knowledge necessary).
- Effective communication skills to inform and direct management decisions.
- Another European language is desirable but not essential: German, Spanish and/or French in particular.
You should apply using the button below or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s from executive search or recruitment firms.