Real Estate Private Equity Investment Associate, Fast-Growing Wealth Manager, London, UK
We are working with the Real Estate Investment team of a fast-growing, hugely successful boutique wealth and asset manager. Within the group, the real estate investment division is dedicated to new investments across all sectors of real estate. So far the Investments have been across the UK and USA.
The investments team will remain lean, enabling you to work directly with the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be involved in all deal activities from screening and analysing potential opportunities, to presenting to the IC and then executing and monitoring investments. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support the Managing Director with due diligence and cashflow modelling to support deal decision making.
- To assist in the execution, monitoring and realisation of investments
- To provide regular reports to clients with information on investment transactions and performance
- Relevant experience in advising or executing real estate investments
- A good university degree and a strong academic background
- Fluent in written and spoken English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and a high attention to detail
- Advanced capability with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a prerequisite